Mystical Courses & AdventuresMystical Courses & Adventures are interactive sessions ranging from 3.5 hours to overnight events.
Common Questions About Retreats
Please note that not all the specifics of Mystical Workshops & Adventures are noted on the website. Please contact Karen directly with any questions you may have or to customize a an event. Some common questions include:
Who would benefit from a Mystical Workshop?
- is experiencing a turning point in their lives
- is examining previously-held beliefs
- has been having unusual experiences (such as repetitive or synchronistic experiences)
- wishes to explore their intuitive abilities and wants to tap into their intuition consciously and more regularly
- wants to have a deeper connection to themselves, their loved ones and acquaintances, and understand the spiritual role that people have in our lives
- is curious about these topics and finds it entertaining.
Does it involve any meditation?
There will be the initial guided meditation to help us all relax unwind and as a part of creating Sacred Space. The option to have other guided meditations in the workshop will be up to the hosts.
Am I allowed to bring divination tools?
While it is not necessary to bring anything with you, you are welcome to bring any divinatory tools that you are familiar with and that are pertinent to the topic that is being presented in the workshop. For example if the workshop is on Tarot card reading, participants are welcome to bring their own deck or decks
Will I be getting a personal intuitive reading?
There are usually intuitive messages offered in any Lecture or Workshop however whether each participant receives an individual message will depend on the number of people participating in the workshop.
Will any of my personal life be revealed in the readings?
How will I get to know my fellow participants?
Will I and the other participants have any other responsibilities?
How are any disagreements handled?
What about Costs?
Costs will vary depending on the length of the workshop, which is usually anywhere from 3 hours to a full 6- hour day and the number of participants.